Metals such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, brass, nickel, and non-ferrous metals
- Roll Forming
- This is a processing method whereby a plate is placed between three rollers and pressure from the upper roller bends the plate.
- Folding is a processing method performed in a press machine.
- Combination Bending
- This is a processing method to apply compound bends to a single steel plate.
- Roll Forming of Various Section Steels
- We bend round pipe, square pipe, flat bar and so on.
- Draw Bending
- Draw bending is bending of pipes by cold forming.
- Induction Bender
- As it doesn’t require manufacturing a mold, it’s possible to bend to the desired dimensions.